If you believe you are a leader, you have an idea for a sustainable business, which inspires you, you are determined to make it happen, then you are the right person for the Summer Work and Travel Alumni Association Entrepreneurship Academy.
To be an entrepreneur is the most complex and responsible job in the world- you will need to have knowledge and skills in the field of finance, management, marketing, PR, HR, law, accounting, etc. You also need offer people solutions with excellent presentational skills. All of these key skills and know-how for you can acquire at our academy with the support of interesting sessions with entrepreneurs, role games, teamwork and meetings with successful young people.
The aim of the academy, co-organized with the U.S .Embassy Sofia is to boost the entrepreneurship ecosystem and to inspire young people in Bulgaria by providing them with the necessary knowledge and platform for a jump start. This year will have 3 academies with duration of two and a half days in the Study Center of the National Revenue Agency.
- 24- 26 February 2017
- 24 – 26 March 2017
- 07 – 09 April 2017
You can apply for the preferable period.
The working languages are Bulgarian and English.
The applicants have to meet the following criteria:
- To have participated at least once in the Summer Work and Travel Program USA
- To be of age under 30
- Intermediate level of English
- Motivation for personal and career development in the entrepreneurship sphere
- To have a developed business idea, that can be improved during the academy
- To fill the online application form http://bit.ly/2iVi3Ii with a deadline the 3th of February 2017.
The approved candidates will be notified via email by 10th of February.
The participation in the Academy is FREE!